Epsilon Brainwave Benefits – New Brainwaves Discovered Turning Out To Be A Popular Spiritual Quest Tool
Many of us are familiar with the fact that our brains produce different brainwaves at different times; some of us even prescribe to theta healing and delta therapy for sleep issues. The uses of the different types of brainwaves to consciously affect what we do is not a new thing; in fact we use them all the time subconsciously in our natural existence. By using different wavelengths consciously, we can influence and reprogram our minds to get the best out of life and to get what we want.
What Are Epsilon Waves?
Epsilon waves are just another type of brainwave that concentrates on a level of consciousness that has not been explored well until recently. Before it was thought that the normal brainwave pattern only worked from Delta to Beta waves on a very small frequency fluctuation, but thanks to more accurate EEG machines doctors have been able to show greater variance and more levels of brainwaves used for different activities. Epsilon waves usually occur when the patient is in a deep meditative state but still exhibiting a heightened consciousness. Their actual brainwave length is at or below 0l5Hz. It has been reportedly used by many energy healers or those who can achieve a shamanic trance state.
Are There Any Side Effects After Using Epsilon Waves?
Many feel headaches, dizziness and other negative symptoms when trying out epsilon wave sounds for the first few times if they are not already seasoned meditators so it is advised that you only attempt epsilon level meditation if you are already a skilled meditator.
The spectrum of brainwaves is eerily similar to that of the energy vibration frequency scale whereby beings with a higher vibration are more enlightened than those with a lower vibration than our human selves. This being said it would be prudent to take care when using epsilon wave meditation because of the deep and lower level of brain function that occurs.
This level is below that of deep sleep and has more commonalities with comatose patients. Without being able to successfully change between brain frequencies it would be easy to sink to this level and much harder to return from it.
Most modern EEG machines are not even set up to be able to detect such a low frequency because until recently it was thought that such low patterns would only occur in someone whose brain activity was either dying or close to death.
Top 10 Epsilon Brainwave Benefits:
- Those who have mastered their brains to be able to control epsilon wave production have also shown that they can produce greater coordination between both sides of the brain. The brain produces a variety of different brainwaves during any given time but it is the frequency that some bands appear that makes that state prominent.
- When the brain is in an Epsilon wave state, both sides are in sync during meditation.
- The experience is far deeper and many will report nirvanic and samhadic experiences.
- These are not like the average level of relaxing meditation that most people experience but a far greater spiritual connection and deeper relaxation that can lead to better health and greater awareness.
- The wholeness of the epsilon brainwave has also been discovered to be greatly similar to that of Lambda waves which are the highest form of brainwave frequency found while going through mystical experiences and out of body experiences.
- Besides greater relaxation the use of epsilon brainwave entrainment can also combat physical issues that are affected by a lack of deep relaxation.
- Fatigue, depression, and anxiety have all been shown to decrease after using epsilon wave sounds during meditation.
- These can also be pivotal in affecting the energy output of a person.
- Greater healing and empowerment has also been shown after repeated epsilon meditation.
- For those who have managed to consciously affect their brainwave patterns epsilon meditation does have its uses. Rather than being a single wave the epsilon frequency is actually a collective of low frequency isochronically generated brainwaves. These waves help to coordinate the activity within the brain, since multiple waves occur at once normally, to get “everyone” on the same page. Once all parts of the brain are seemingly in sync the environment is much more conducive of deeper and more advanced meditation. Repetition of this deep state has given many deeper spiritual insight and many have reported increasing frequency of our of body experiences since achieving epsilon meditation levels.
Epsilon Brainwave Benefits – The New Emerging Spiritual Quest Tool
Though western medicine is yet to acknowledge the Epsilon Brainwave Benefits it has been used in eastern philosophy for thousands of years. Using epsilon waves to achieve deeper meditation is a safe way to derive more from your meditation sessions and to increase your chances of reaching a nirvanic state if that is what you seek. The brain will try and mimic epsilon sound wave patterns and allow some people to reach the awakening and enlightenment. A few people do experience negative symptoms from brainwave entrainment but the majority of people have a positive and enjoyable deep relaxation experience. Epsilon wave meditation is a deeper level than that found through regular methods alone which is why it is becoming so popular.
With the increasing popularity of meditation many are discovering new ways to achieve a deeper level of spiritual awakening. The most popular way of inducing brainwave patterns without scientific intervention is to use sounds for brainwave frequency manipulation. A simple pattern of acoustic sounds often encourages the brain to try and mimic what it is hearing. This is true for all brainwave patterns and many use this, as it is the easiest way. Epsilon meditation sounds are isochronic and binaural in nature meaning that they use both ears separately for different tones as well as a method of turning the sound wave on and off rapidly but using only a single tone. These follow the same method as other brainwave entrainment processes that reprogram the brain using sound as software.
==> I have found over the internet some truly effective mp3s and sound files. You can visit these entrainment sound files portals if you are interested & take advantage of Epsilon Brainwave Benefits – Click Here. <==