I first learned about Abundance Blocks in the “Unlimited Abundance” ebook and it struck me as interesting that without getting rid of some 25 common abundance blocks, we might as well not bother trying to attract money and wealth into our lives. So I dug up some information to find out more and here is the crux of what I found.
The material universe in which we live is basically continuously flowing energy, which manifests itself in different forms. The movements of planets, stars and galaxies, and even the smallest particles of matter are energy movements. If everything is reducible to energy, it would be good to know how energy could be creatively harnessed. As we move through the quagmires of life, we are either limited by negative energies in the forms of limiting beliefs and abundance blocks, or pepped up by positive constructive energies. Energy can work in two ways, depending on how they are harnessed. Either it could creatively produce, or it could negatively limit us.
“You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.”
Our subconscious mind carries limiting beliefs, which persistently surface like dementors, sucking the happiness out of our lives. These limiting beliefs, such as ‘abundance blocks’ are continuously unleashing destructive energies, which hinder us from enjoying the bounty of God’s creation. Destructive energies are wayward energies, which are moving in the wrong direction. Our Creator doesn’t want us to be miserable in life; He wants us to enjoy his creation; He wants us to use the energy of the universe creatively and positively. We could reverse the motion of negative energies into positively flowing energies, if we could do away with the ‘abundance blocks.’
In the process of clearing our minds of these ‘abundance blocks,’ we must first recognize their existence in us. Recognition is really the first step towards growth. Let me say our minds are like gardens. First, we must recognize the existence of the thick weeds of limiting beliefs and abundance blocks in our subconscious minds, which have built up negative energies deep within. By letting positive light energies into ourselves, we will clearly see behind those beliefs, and turn their accompanying destructive energies into creative ones.
“If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people He gave it to.”
==> You might face these or some others that you come across as you explore Abundance Blocks; I’ve collected 7 below but if you want to learn all 25 and in turn how to eliminate whatever your own personal Abundance Blocks might be, then I’d suggest you head here. <==
What Are Some Of The 7 Common Abundance Blocks We Face?
There are several abundance blocks, which prevent us from reaching our full potentials. Let me give you a short discussion of these abundance blocks, how they limit us in experiencing the bounty of creation, and how we can do away with them.
- One of the Primary abundance blocks is the fear of change. Most changes are fearful. We sometimes cringe before the prospects of growth. This is because change entails some dying to ourselves, and I’m pretty sure that nobody wants to experience a partial sense of dying. The fear of change prevents us from venturing into something new. It creates in us limiting energies, in the form of anxieties, which prevent us from achieving our potentials. Letting the floodgates of positive energies imbue our minds can help us overcome our fear of change.
- Fears of success and growth, likewise, serve as a major abundance block in us. There are people who want a bountiful life, but subconsciously reject the idea of owning wealth. They want to have money, but they hate the idea of being rich. In fact, they have a subconscious abhorrence of rich people. Yet, how can you expect yourself to be someone you abhor? When they happen to have more money, something in their subconscious program says: “This isn’t right; I shouldn’t have this large amount of money.” Then, they tend to revert back to their previous state of being broke. We have to look into the source of this fear of success and wealth. We can do away with this ‘abundance block’ by letting the light-energy illumine our subconscious mind, enabling us to recognize that we deserve more in life.
- Destroying the old habits of negativism. The mental programs we have imbibed are like seedlings, which produce different crops. Take for example our fear of success, which creates in us fearful habitual behaviors. This fear of success, together with the habit it engenders, creates a powerful gravitational energy, which prevents us from getting the best out of life. We know exactly the power of habits; habits are like planets with gravitational pulls. The centrifugal energy created by habits is strong enough to keep us from enjoying the free ride in space. We have to clear ourselves of bad habits, which pull us downward. At first, it entails effort to kick off a habit. First, we need to slowly kick off the root belief from our subconscious and little by little imbibe the opposite good belief, which in turn, would create the opposite habit. Attuning our thoughts to light frequency could greatly hasten our escape from the shackling force of negative habits.
- The abundance block of blaming other people. One of the most potent blocks in our success is the habit of blaming other people. This abundance block leads us to avoid responsibility. It is easier to blame others for our misfortune. Consequently, for those who often blame others, setbacks do not become occasions for growth and realizations, but occasions for blaming others. We should learn from our mistakes. Recognizing our responsibility lets us see setbacks as opportunities for growth, and allows us to own success.
- Clearing your abundance block of low self-esteem. Low self-esteem is like a wound that never heals inside. The wound is inflicted in the earlier period of life and continues hurting inside. Self-esteem wounds can be healed spiritually. We need to open ourselves to cosmic energy of healing to allow light-energy to heal our wounded self, because damage emotions are best healed by the divine.
- Clearing our negatively programmed imagination. Our imagination creates a vibratory energy that echoes throughout the universe. Einstein discovered the basic truths about the universe using his imagination. Our imagination is powerful. Always remember what Stephen Covey said: “Everything is created twice; first in the mind, then in the reality.” Our minds are creating vibrations in space through imagination. We have to harness this power, given by our Creator to push our possibilities. Always remember this good advice: “What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.” Always imagine good things for yourself, and consequently, your mind and body will move towards those good things.
- Recharging our battery: Realizing that energy moves everything either negatively or positively, we must allow God to set us free from the abundance blocks, so we could live a fuller and abundant life. Recharge our batteries through prayers and meditations. In this way, we could inwardly draw the creative energies of the universe, and harness them to achieve our full potential.
“Making money isn’t hard in itself…What’s hard is to earn it doing something worth devoting one’s life to.”
Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind
==> Here is the complete low down on all things Abundance Blocks, so you also educate yourself and learn how not eliminating these Abundance Blocks in your life are seriously impeding your abilities to manifest money and attract wealth easily. Click Here to learn how to get rid of these blocks. <==